Friday, September 11, 2009

it's friday!

Oh my word, I almost forgot. I don't have much this week except a few things I've read along the way and sites I thought were great.

*I love Rocks in my Dryer. I was privileged enough to post about home birth on her site. I regularly keep up with her and love that she is one stage ahead of me in parenting. It helps keep perspective. This post was very encouraging and humorous.

*The organization in this art studio makes my heart skip a beat. Please let me one day have something that organized and cute.

*I actually thought this week about if I could make homemade gummies. Look what we have here - You can!

That's it! Enjoy the weekend!

3 comments:

An Almost Unschooling Mom said...

Thanks for the link! I hope you try the candy.

Jenny said...

OMG my heart skipped a beat too! How freaking cute is that room! I WANT IT!!!!!!!

Emily said...

I came across this site and thought you might enjoy it.

http://www.funkylunch.com/

Emily