Wednesday, January 23, 2008

quotes of note

I went to get coffee ground at Starbuck's.
eloise: "It's decaf.....americano"
arriving at the window:
eloise: "she's going to get me a cookie"
I'm glad my daughter will remember my drink of choice so that when her dad takes her there to surprise me with a cup, she'll know exactly what I want.


After a trip to the potty.
Eloise: "I had a HUGE poop mom"
flushing the toilet
"oh, oh, there goes my poop. mom, where did my poop go?"


Tonight while Dave and Eloise were playing on the floor, I hear this from the kitchen
eloise: "okay, how about we do this? I jump on daddy"
dave: writhing in pain after two small knees are driven deep into his back

2 comments:

Cutzi said...

Don't you just wish you could remember every single funny thing they say - in there adorable little 2 year old voices? I love it. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

She is so stinkin' funny! And so smart, we can't get over it. thanks for keeping us posted!
laura