Friday, March 13, 2009

Favorite Link Friday

Sorry for the delay, but I was so excited about the guest post!

But here's what I've found this week:

*Home Management Notebooks: I've thought of doing this many times and I think this woman has some great ideas about how to get started.

*This looks like beautiful Mac and Cheese. It's almost Spring so it's time to give this dish one last hoorah!

*This makes me look forward to Spring. Even me, who loves Winter and Fall could use a break from this cold weather.

*Supermom Central: this site is one of those you could follow a 1000 rabbit trails.

*I don't like those disposable nursing pads so I'm always looking for ones that you can reuse. I don't think I have enough black shirts to cover these prints, but they are brilliant, for sure.

*Interesting post about generations

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

emily said...

have you tried lilypadz nursing pads--they're silicone and just stick on. i was a little dubious, but they actually work great, just don't last as long as advertised (2 mos)--mine lost stickiness after 5-6 wks. but really great otherwise!

amanda said...

those nursing pads are awesome!! way cuter than my plain ole white ones!

Emily said...

I'm sorry, that cow one is not funny!
I'm sure you could make cute ones using lighter colored fabrics. Fabric Depot is sooooo close.

Emily C

Kate said...

The nursing pads rock - I have some! And, silly Kate, unless your bras are see through, you wouldn't see them because they are inside your bra! I have some of the crazy prints. Love them.