Friday, June 19, 2009

Favorite Link Friday

Happy Father's Day weekend. Hope you all are able to celebrate the dad's in your life. I have a few ideas here for some treats and a look ahead to the 4th.

*I've always wanted to make this jello. It looks so cool. But my kids are a bit freaked out by jello and won't eat it, so I think I may have to make it for the 4th of July party.

*These look delicious and I know Dave would love them.

*Dollar Store Crafts - some great ideas.

*35 ways to save on your grocery budget

*Cute 4th of July centerpiece

*Patriotic pops. These will be fun for the kids.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

The Horne's said...

I can't believe you only have 40 more days till baby Sam is here!! And, I just wanted to thank you for your favorite link fridays. I LOVE them! And am planning on making that Kit Kat M&M cake you posted that one time...AMAZING!!!!!!

amanda said...

i am sure i have said this before honey but you really do lead me to the coolest sites!! i wish my searches led me to such neat stuff!

thanks for always sharing :)